Sunday, October 5, 2008

How would you spend the last 6 months of your life?

I've been thinking lately, after a few interactions with those sort of self absorbed guests who go through life miserable and generally trying to make everyone else around them just as unhappy - What would I do if I went to the Dr today and got told that:

I had six months to live
that it was incurable, so no time needs to be spent on medical issues
that I would remain in otherwise perfect health right up until the end

How would I spend that time?  Who would I spend it with?   What would I do and what priorities would I set?  Where would I be totally selfish and where would I choose to try to make a difference?  What would I want to remain behind?

So how would things be different if we all acted as though we only had a few months left here.....?

No comments: